- Are there any fees to talk to your company about open positions?
No, there are no hidden fees. We are here to help you find the right opportunity and career path.
- Who pays the fees if I get placed in a job?
Our client users pay 100% of our service fees, based on salaries and pre-negotiated terms.
- Will you tell my current employer we are talking or that I am looking for a new job?
No, use of our service is on a professional level, all of your personal information is kept confidential.
- Will you help prepare me for any phone or face to face interviews?
Absolutely. We will be glad to coach you through the hiring process, and we will help answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Do I deal with you through the entire process, including setting up interviews and even the offer itself?
Yes, we manage the entire process for you from start to finish.
- Do your clients sometimes have other openings not posted on your or their website?
It is very possible that our clients may have additional openings that are not posted, also it may be possible that they could create opportunities for the right candidates.
- If I send you my resume, will you keep me in mind for other opportunities with that and other clients?
Yes, it is our mission to place the right candidate with the right opportunity.
- How do I get my resume to you? Is it complicated? Is it a complex process? Do I have to fill a lot of info out?
It's simple, simply click on our contact page, fill out the form, and cut and paste your resume right in the resume box. Or you can click on our email address and attach your resume as a Word document.
- Can I send the resume as a PDF?
You can, however many clients will not accept this version, which means we will have to take extra time to re-format it that could change your preferences; it's better for you to convert it and send it as a Word document attachment.
- Do I need a cover letter?
No, only the resume is needed; it is helpful to put a few minor items in the email body like current salary, target salary, distance willing to commute, openness to relocating, as well as timing issues, whether currently employed, and if so notice needed to give.
- Do you have openings at times at all levels? Where are they located?
We are a national, as well as international generalist recruiting company, serving all industries, all levels, and all types of positions, including permanent employment and contract assignments.
- Are the jobs you post on your website real?
Our career opportunities are very real, and they are with some of the most respected firms across the country. We also have additional opportunities that come in so quickly and on such a consistent basis that we may not have the chance to get them posted. If you are unsure send the resume and clarify what position, positions, or types of jobs you are interested in or targeting. There are also confidential searches whose job descriptions can not be posted.