Title: Senior Analyst, Asset Management and Development
Dept: Northeast Region
Location: Central NJ
Reports to: Director, Development
Provides professional business administration services and advice in support of Operating Services and Power Marketing to help ensure that the company's ability to conduct business is optimized in the assigned region.
· Support regional business administration activities to help ensure that asset/land owner obligations and interests are successfully administered under the asset's project and financing agreements and that general business related license, permit and regulatory requirements, routine reporting and transactions with regional authorities, banks, taxing, governing and other external parties are successfully managed.
· Assist negotiations with PUCs, city, county and state authorities and governing boards.
· Partner with, assist and advise, Director, Development to maximize the economic value of regional facilities and prevent any undue constraints or limitations on the ability of the company to conduct business successfully.
· Perform financial analyses, project evaluations, perform due diligence and make recommendations in support of acquisitions, divestitures, recovery plans and other major projects and capital investment and revenue enhancement proposals.
· Coordinate the long-term strategic business planning process on a unit, plant and portfolio basis and the preparation of valuation analyses, divestiture, acquisition, re-powering and other strategic alternatives to help ensure that the business plan is optimized for maximum sustainable value.
· Others as assigned by Director, Development including responsibility for relationship with long-term customers, partners or joint asset owners, transmission providers, etc.
· Bachelor's in accounting, engineering, finance, economics or related field, and two or more years of industry experience. MBA preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an honest, open communication style with the ability to effectively perform within a matrix organizational environment.
· Demonstrated computer literacy, including internet, Excel, Word, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to manage the business environment across a portfolio of generation plants; technically oriented with experience in hydro, gas and/or coal technology.
· Strong business and financial savvy with the ability to support a high performance organization that will deliver operational excellence and meet or exceed financial targets.
· Ability to travel throughout the region and to other locations.
Title: Senior Analyst, Accounting Research
Dept: Controller's Group
Reports to: Senior Manager, Accounting Research
Assist in the analysis of transactions and newly issued accounting guidance and assist in the preparation of the company's accounting policies and consolidated financial statements.
· Analyze technical accounting issues impacting transactions, including new business acquisitions and divestitures, construction projects, and FIN 46R consolidation.
· Monitor activities of accounting standard setters, and understand current industry accounting and reporting practices that may impact the company and its subsidiaries.
· Upon the issuance of new accounting pronouncements, assist the team in making recommendations to the Controller of what impact the new issuance may have on the company and its subsidiaries.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures.
· Manage the Company's internal training program for accounting professional education.
· Write technical research memos.
· Assist with reporting and accounting in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and SEC regulations.
· Bachelors' degree in accounting or related field or equivalent in training and experience, and three to five years of experience demonstrating a working knowledge of accounting and reporting principles. CPA not required but preferred.
· Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
· Proficient in the use of computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills, analytic ability, detail orientation, and the ability to meet deadlines.
Title: Market Segment Manager
Location: Northern NJ
As part of our product marketing team, the market segment manager will play a key role in ensuring our company maintains product leadership and credibility within a focused market segment (Financial Services, Online Business, Government, Carrier) in the market/field.
The market segment manager will establish and maintain a complete comprehensive market segment business strategy and business plan and be overall subject matter expert and evangelist a specific market segment. This will include interfacing with customers, presenting at industry events, proactively responding to market needs, and ensuring a consistent, compelling message is effectively communicated to the marketplace. Overall, the market segment manager will customize and deliver a clear understanding of how we can best provide outstanding value to the specific market segment. The market segment manager will work with the VP Product Marketing, product marketing managers, product management and the Sales organization to define market segment-specific solution go-to-market execution (sizing of the market and product introduction plans, go to market strategy - product positioning, promotion, distribution, pricing.)
· Inbound responsibilities include conducting market research to identify and research market growth opportunities for key market segment, understand user needs and gather market and customer requirements; providing competitive analysis; identifying distribution channels.
· Define complete comprehensive market segment business plan and business case. Follow market segment revenue trends, including overall revenue and growth, new customer acquisition, channel analysis, and regional analysis to develop business cases and market plans.
· Provide input to Product Marketing Managers to shape product Market Requirements Documents (MRDs).
· Take Product Marketing Manager developed Marketing collateral and customize for vertical market. Write Solution Briefs and obtain customer references.
· Evangelist for market segment solutions; attend/present at industry events, trade shows, seminars and conferences; conduct customer education, demand generation and internal training webinars.
· Contribute to nascent customer references and Customer Advisory Board (CAB) initiatives; maintain ongoing and close relationship to customers for awareness of needs and perspectives.
· Work with product marketing managers, product management, engineering, sales, professional services, customer support and customers and marketing communications to build consensus and to facilitate marketing efforts.
· Work closely with partners and business development organization to create supporting marketing materials for joint solutions.
· Work with international offices to regionalize/localize product offerings for specific regions.
· Support product launch objectives
· Produce Radware - Market Segment Monthly Newsletter.
· Customize Market Segment Selling Tools (Presentations, Business Benefit - Sales sheet, How To Sell, FAQs, Primer (Business Context for Marketplace), Solving [Solution] with [Product])
· All other duties as assigned.
· Specific knowledge and expertise with a market segment (Financial/Banking/Insurance, Online Business, Government, Carrier).
· 5-7 years progressive experience in marketing, product marketing, and/or consulting within a high-tech environment.
· Ability to thrive in a demanding environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
· Experience leading market segment strategy and execution.
· Experience defining business benefit to technology solutions. Persuasive written and verbal communicator.
· Strong attention to detail and commitment to producing quality work.
· Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills. Able to set priorities effectively.
· Proven individual contributor and collaborator.
· Strong problem solver. Positive, energetic, creative thinker.
· Self-starter and strong champion.
Marketing, Product Marketing or Consulting background in high-tech environment.
College degree required, MBA preferred.
Title: Benefits Service Manager
Location: Northern NJ
Our Client is an independent brokerage and consulting company focusing exclusively on group employee benefits and human resources solutions. Voted three years running as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
We are searching for an energetic and experienced Benefit Services Manager who will be the focal point for handling questions regarding benefits, insurance procedures, claims processing, etc., including the resolution of client employee insurance issues.
· Resolve client employee insurance issues.
· Handle questions regarding benefits, insurance procedures, claims processing, etc.
· Data entry and tracking of benefit issues and resolutions.
· Review SPD's, benefit summaries, etc., for accurate benefit information.
· Assist with client employee satisfaction surveys.
· At least 3 plus years experience working in customer service background within the insurance industry.
· Knowledge of eligibility, claims, billing, etc, requirements.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
· Ability to take initiative and prioritize work load.
Title: Structural Engineer
Our Client is an employee-owned engineering and project delivery company with 850 scientists, engineers, construction, and operation personnel located in 26 offices across the U.S. With a 60-year history of applying technology and innovation, Our Client is a leader in providing total water and environmental solutions, as well as capital and facilities solutions. Our Client's integrated 360° life-cycle delivery model reduces project cycle time and creates value for its industrial and manufacturing, municipal and state, federal, higher education and healthcare, and developers and professional services sectors.
Our Client currently has an opening in their Blue Bell, PA office for a Structural Engineer to perform analysis and design of various structures for the Firm's Dams and Water Resources Division. This position requires a responsible project-level engineer for developing and implementing structural engineering design elements with focus on heavy civil structures for water resources, wastewater and industrial facilities programs. In this position, you will complete structural analysis and design for concrete and masonry gravity dams, shallow foundations, retaining walls of all sizes and types, multiple-gated water supply intakes and outlet towers, water and wastewater treatments plants (substructures and superstructures), steel sheet piling, open channel structures for water conveyance, and multiple story buildings. You will be expected to analyze and design structures utilizing reinforced concrete, structural steel, timber and other materials. An interest in obtaining additional hydraulic and geotechnical engineering training and experience is encouraged, as is a penchant for completing architectural details.
· BS in civil engineering
· PE license (can be commitment to get this license in next 6 months)
· 8+ years experience in developing concepts, self-performing engineering design and preparing contract bid documents for structural facilities and hydraulic structures, plus engineering support services for projects in construction
· Strong technical/design skills with knowledge and practice of structural foundations and concrete and steel design for heavy civil structures and buildings
· A necessary working knowledge of geotechnical engineering and demonstrated communication skills desired
· Ability to complete large projects including technical approaches, execution plans, and oversight of structural portion of project teams
Title: Senior Structural Engineer
Our Client is an employee-owned engineering and project delivery company with 800 scientists, engineers, construction, and operation personnel located in 26 offices across the U.S. With a 60-year history of applying technology and innovation, Our Client is a leader in providing total environmental and water solutions, and capital & facilities solutions. Our Client's integrated 360° life-cycle delivery model reduces project cycle time and creates value for its industrial and manufacturing, municipal and state, federal, higher education and healthcare, and developers and professional services sectors. The Client currently has an opening in our Blue Bell, PA office for a Senior Structural Engineer/ Project Engineer to perform and /or lead design projects involving analysis and detailed design of various industrial, municipal, pharmaceutical, heavy civil, waste water, and architectural structures.
· Complete structural analysis and design of concrete, steel, masonry, and timber for buildings, industrial structures, and wastewater treatment plants (substructures and superstructures). Also, provide structural analysis and design support for various projects involving miscellaneous heavy civil structures such as concrete or masonry gravity dams, deep foundation systems, intake/outlet works structures, open channel structures for water conveyance, , water supply intakes and outlet towers ,and retaining walls of all sizes and types.
· Develop, plan, and oversee technical approaches and project execution plans, project estimates, technical specifications, and proposals.
· Develop, mentor and direct structural engineering team
· BS in civil engineering
· PE license
· 12+ years experience in developing concepts, self-performing engineering design and preparing contract bid documents.
· Experience in Computer aided structural analysis
· Engineering support services for projects in construction
· Strong technical/design and detailing skills with knowledge and practice of structural foundations and concrete and steel design for heavy civil structures and buildings
· Ability to plan, manage and complete large structural projects including technical approaches, execution plans, and oversight of project teams.
Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives
We are seeking candidates for positions ranging from entry level all the way through to senior representatives in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
While many positions require some previous sales experience, there are also positions available for people with no prior experience. Paid training is typically provided in entry-level situations.
The pharmaceutical sales positions have a starting salary of between $40,000 and $85,000 per year. Average bonus and commission adds an additional $15,000 to $28,000 per year. Sales representatives are typically supplied with a company car, full benefits, and stock options.
All candidates should possess strong communication skills, demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new information and be able to verbally communicate a pattern of success. There are rigorous tests given to prove that the information is learned and can be applied. Minimum education is a Bachelors degree. Travel is required in assigned territory with periodic sales meeting that usually require overnight travel. Candidates must be computer literate, especially in the MS Office Suite.
Title: Jr. Network Administrator
Purpose: This individual will be expected to perform help desk tasks in addition to network administration duties. This position will be based out of our Clients Cherry Hill NJ office, but travel to other locations in NJ, PA and CT will be required.
- Develop and implement Active Directory policies
- User account management/maintenance
- Develop and support our test environment (virtual)
- Helpdesk support
- All documentation as related to the responsibilities above
· Bachelors Degree
· MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator)
· 2 years job related experience
· Strong Windows XP and Server 2003 (Active Directory) knowledge
· Strong oral and written communication skills
Additional experience desired
· Configuration Manager 2007
· Terminal Server and Citrix
· Scripting knowledge
Title: Manager, Communications - Northeast Region
The Manager of Communications will be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing external communications initiatives for the Northeast Region in order to further the Company's objectives and strategy effectively. This position also will involve planning, developing and implementing special projects such as marketing materials. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, serving as Company spokesperson and media liaison for the region, developing communications outreach plans targeted to media and local communities where we do business; writing news releases and media advisories; preparing talking points, Q&A's, and other materials to generate positive news coverage for the Company; counseling management on multimedia presentation materials and speeches; maintaining crisis communications preparedness for all Northeast locations; working with Communications team on internal communications that affect regional employees; serving as liaison with vendors; and providing complete project management support for major Company initiatives.
· Bachelor's degree in English or other liberal arts, Journalism, or related field
· At least10 years of corporate communications experience
· At least 5 of them in media relations
· You must be confident in communicating Company messages and have strong crisis communications skills
· Impeccable verbal, written and interpersonal skills, and extreme attention to detail
· You must demonstrate excellent project management skills, as well as impressive critical thinking and keen judgment skills
· The ability to multitask, work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines is necessary
· Must work well and exhibit grace under pressure and be able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Agency and publicly traded company experience a plus
Title: Transmission Planning Engineer
Our multibillion revenue client currently has an opportunity for a Senior Engineer as a Main Grid Planner located in Portland, Oregon or in Salt Lake City. The successful candidate will be involved in engineering studies necessary to plan new transmission facilities required for system-wide reliability and efficiency. Additionally this person will take a lead role in the planning and implementation of transmission projects necessary to ensure a reliable, efficient, and cost-effective transmission grid.
· Develops transmission projects required to ensure the reliability and efficiency of the future grid.
· Conducts highly complex engineering studies in the specialized area of transmission system planning (i.e., power flow and stability analyses)
· Maintains knowledge of policy issues at the company, regional, and continental levels.
· Actively representing company's interests and influencing policy in Western Electricity Coordinating Council (WECC), North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), Northwest Power Pool (NWPP) and other forums.
· Evaluates and recommends new or revised system operating procedures.
· Providing technical expertise, oversight, and guidance to more junior personnel.
· Reviewing the work completed by others and guiding the development of other engineers.
· Provides technical expertise to senior management and others.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5+ years of utility industry experience directly related to (Planning or Operations).
· Demonstrated experience and understanding of Power Engineering principles.
· Knowledge of electrical substations, transmission lines, and high voltage equipment.
· Experience using standard office tools such as MS Office.
· Experience conducting power flow and stability studies.
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment as a leader, facilitator and team member.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Work effectively with minimal supervision and ability to provide timely assessments with limited information and/or assumptions.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
· Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Supervisory experience.
· Experience testifying before regulatory bodies.
· Experience leading industry groups.
· Recognized expertise in an area of power system analysis.· Professional Engineering license.
Title: Senior Engineer-Substation Design Engineering
Provides highly technical engineering services and directs the work of others for the design and construction of substation project additions to our Client's energy delivery system. Provides advanced technical project management for all phases of a substation project including overseeing and guiding engineering staff in project management and design, problem resolution of complex engineering problems, scheduling, design, estimates, engineering specifications, drawings, materials procurement, construction contracts, cost tracking and project cost projections. Conducts advanced engineering studies and complex investigations; prepares oral and written reports of results and recommendations. Provides advanced engineering assistance to other departments. Facilitates internal training classes for engineers and technicians. Responsibilities may include developing presentations for senior management and professional/industry groups, authoring technical papers for publication by professional/industry organizations, chairing company committees/task groups and participating in industry standards committees. Keeps informed of industry issues/technical trends and recommends and implements changes to benefit our Client's business. Provides technical leadership to staff. Provides technical input to assist in project planning. This is the third engineer skill level position in Substation Engineering.
· Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an accredited institution.
· Five years of successful industry experience as a practicing engineer and an advanced technical degree or registration as a licensed professional engineer in a state served by our Client or eight years of successful industry experience as a practicing engineer
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.